IPNet Solutions is an integrator, managing turn-key projects in the enterprise and telecom markets. We specialize in providing advanced devices and solutions for communication networks, information security and integration-related computing.
From the design stage through project submission, we offer an end-to-end approach to project development – paying strict attention to solution quality, timetable and budget framework. We have an extensive experience in WAN, LAN, VoIP & Network Security Solutions.
These solutions include:
IPNet Solutions offers communications solutions, technology and value-added services covering all 7 layers – from the physical layer (layer 1) to the application layer (layer 7). These solutions include:
- Lan Switches – L2/L3/L4 Switches
- POE solutions – Switches, Media Converters, Power Injectors
- Media Converters
- Fiber Network Interface Cards
- Managements Systems
- Wireless Solutions – WiFi
Industrial Communication Solutions
- A wide range of Industrial LAN switches (with POE + / ++ capabilities) resistant to harsh conditions of -40c to 75c
- Industrial Media converters
- Products with EN50155 standard (mainly for trains)
- Industrial 3G / 4G / LTE routers
- Industrial wireless solutions
- Industrial RS232/422/485 serial communication solutions
SFP / QSFP Optics Solutions
- SFP 100M / 1G Multi Mode or Single Mode up to 120KM
- SFP + SR or LR 10G Solutions
- SFP28 – 25G Solutions
- SFP56 – 50G Solutions
- QSFP + 40G Solutions
- QSFP28 100G Solutions
- QSFP-DD 200G & 400G Solutions
- Bi Directional Solutions
- We offer complementary off-the-shelf solutions with customized capabilities and high skill of integration
- Specialize in providing logistic solutions – Stock Level Management
- Advanced products and complex services in communications-related fields
- Allowing companies to concentrate on their core businesses
- World Wide Support
- SBC – Session Border Control Systems
- FXS/FXO/E1 PRI Gateways
- HD IP Phones
- Skype For Business & Microsoft Teams
- Voice Applications – VocaNOM, SmartTAP
- Contact Centers
Service Providers Solutions
- Optics – all kind of SFP’s – BiDirectional, Copper, QSFP and many more
- POE Switches for Centrex Applications
- HD IP Phones
- MSBR Gateways
- VoIP GW’s
- FireWall’s & UTM
Cyber & Security
- Network Security
- Data & Content Filtering
- Application & Database Shielding
- Authentication, Authorization & Auditing
- Desktop Security
- Security Management
- Risk Analysis
- NAC – Network Access Control System
Hybrid Wireless Solution
Allied Telesis Hybrid Wireless solution addresses this problem by using Blanket technology. All AP’s work on the same frequency and users are connected all the time without the need for Roaming. At the same time, you can also integrate Micro Cell design because of this it is called a Hybrid solution.
The Blanket solution is especially evident in the new AC Wave2 standard. In this standard, each radio channel is 80Mhz. Therefore, a Micro Cell solution can’t be implemented in large organizations due to lack of frequencies for use (also the channel space in Israel is limited to 5150Ghz-5350Ghz)
- This solution is suitable for logistics centers that are constantly changing due to inventory levels. The Blanket solution provides coverage for the logistics area and all users are connected permanently without disconnecting when switching from one AP to another AP.
- Organizations that need communication without disconnecting. For example, using VoIP / Video, these applications do not suffer from disconnections. Blanket provides a perfect solution for these applications.
- Areas with a high density of people using the Blanket can increase the bandwidth to those people by installing more AP’s in the same area (using the Micro Cell there is a limit to the amount of AP’s due to radio design).
- Up to 3 Blankets can be configured to increase bandwidth for users.
AMF – Autonomous Management Framework
Cloud computing and integrated infrastructure give business value to the organization, but they also add complexity.
Networks must keep pace and evolve faster and faster to work with modern applications.
Allied Telesis Autonomous Management Framework ™ (AMF) helps IT do this only by significantly reducing the time and management of network infrastructure.
AMF delivers real and immediate business value by solving one of the most pressing IT needs. It provides an integrated infrastructure that can be managed as a single entity, reducing complexity and total cost of ownership, and allowing to do more with less.
The AMF provides the following tools:
- Unified network management from any point on the network.
For example, setting up Vlan on a network of 100 switches is done using only one command.
- Graphic management of the network with Vista Manager.
- Network automation that simplifies and runs tasks across the network.
- Automatic backup’s and restore devices when they are added to the network.
For example, if a switch is dropped and a new switch is brought, it is replaced the faulty switch and the network then loads the correct configuration and the appropriate operating system.
- With a combination of AMF features you dramatically reduce network operating and maintenance costs (OPEX), some customers have reported a 60% reduction in network operational costs by using AMF.